• HWWI overall index increased by 3.2 % (US dollar basis)
• Crude oil prices rose by 5.8 %
• Nickel prices drop by 11 %
• HWWI overall index increased by 7.4 % (US dollar basis)
• Crude oil prices rose by 12 %
• Strong price growth of over 20 % on the tin market
• HWWI overall index increased by 10.6% (US dollar basis)
• Crude oil prices rose by 10.2%
• Iron ore prices increased by 12.4%
If you would like to be regularly informed about developments in commodity markets and the research results of HWWI, you can register for the HWWI press distribution list. You will then automatically receive all press releases of the HWWI by e-mail.
EXTERNAL PRESS ARTICLE | BY ANDRÉ WOLF
Climate change is changing the Arctic and enabling the exploitation of Arctic resources.
Author: Beatrix Bursig
taz-INTERVIEW | WITH KATRIN KNAUF
The price of crude oil has risen. No problem, says economist Katrin Knauf, as long as the conflict does not intensify. The extraction of oil reserves is beneficial to the environment.
EXTERNAL PRESS ARTICLE | BY KATRIN KNAUF
In August, the HWWI commodity price index fell on average by 6.1 % (in euro: -5.3 %) compared to the previous month.