• HWWI overall index increased by 11.3 % (US dollar basis)
• Crude oil prices rose by 13.7 %
• Iron ore prices increased by 23.6 %
• HWWI overall index rose by 4.7 % (US dollar basis)
• Crude oil prices increased by 5.9 %
• Prices for food and beverages rose by 5.6 %
• HWWI overall index rose by 3.1 % (US dollar basis)
• Crude oil prices fell by 0.7 %
• Grain prices increased by 7 %
If you would like to be regularly informed about developments in commodity markets and the research results of HWWI, you can register for the HWWI press distribution list. You will then automatically receive all press releases of the HWWI by e-mail.
EXTERNAL PRESS ARTICLE | BY ANDRÉ WOLF
Climate change is changing the Arctic and enabling the exploitation of Arctic resources.
Author: Beatrix Bursig
taz-INTERVIEW | WITH KATRIN KNAUF
The price of crude oil has risen. No problem, says economist Katrin Knauf, as long as the conflict does not intensify. The extraction of oil reserves is beneficial to the environment.
EXTERNAL PRESS ARTICLE | BY KATRIN KNAUF
In August, the HWWI commodity price index fell on average by 6.1 % (in euro: -5.3 %) compared to the previous month.