• HWWI commodity price index increases by 7.0 % (US dollar base)
• Crude oil prices rise by 3.4 %
• Strong increase in prices for industrial raw materials by 10.1 %
• HWWI commodity price index increases by 5.8 % (US dollar base)
• Crude oil prices rise by 6.1 %
• Slight increase of 1.4 % in prices for food and beverages
• HWWI commodity price index increases by 18.7 % (US dollar base)
• Crude oil prices rise by 27.3 %
• 3 % increase on the markets for food and beverages
If you would like to be regularly informed about developments in commodity markets and the research results of HWWI, you can register for the HWWI press distribution list. You will then automatically receive all press releases of the HWWI by e-mail.
EXTERNAL PRESS ARTICLE | BY ANDRÉ WOLF
Climate change is changing the Arctic and enabling the exploitation of Arctic resources.
Author: Beatrix Bursig
taz-INTERVIEW | WITH KATRIN KNAUF
The price of crude oil has risen. No problem, says economist Katrin Knauf, as long as the conflict does not intensify. The extraction of oil reserves is beneficial to the environment.
EXTERNAL PRESS ARTICLE | BY KATRIN KNAUF
In August, the HWWI commodity price index fell on average by 6.1 % (in euro: -5.3 %) compared to the previous month.